Buying a Ladies jacket online is no mean task. There are various aspects you need to tackle before zeroing on the perfect jacket within your budget. With over hundred materials to vouch for, with as many brands and labels, here is a quick buying guide for finding the best ladies jacket online with minimum fuss.
1. Select the style that suits you
Here are some of the top ladies jacket styles for particular season and purpose.
- Fur trimmed shearlings — exclusive winter wear with stylish designs and accessories offered in leather, faux-leather and resins.
- Ski jackets—Also called Bomber jacket. This is a perfect adventure-inspired style in the contemporary ladies jacket segment.
- Leather and suedes– Blazer-like ladies jacket for every outing, indoor or outdoor.
- Performance jackets—exclusively meant for athletic outings. These jackets have a breathable material with Velcro/zipped sleeve lines and adaptable fleeces. They also have velcro closures and elastic cuffs for extra protection from rain and wind.
- Vests and raincoats—A multi-purpose ladies jacket style that looks casual with an extra layer of protection against the weather.
2. Top ladies jacket materials
There are many skin-friendly and stylish materials available in the market. When it comes to picking a ladies jacket online, here are some of the safest materials to choose from.
- Wool—The most preferred jacket material that serves its purpose perfectly. Wool jackets are available in sheep fleece, cashmere wool, llama wool and even camel and yak wools.
- Fleece—The lightest and most comfortable ladies jacket material that allows you to take it out and enjoy without worries. There are different fleece varieties—Polar Fleece, Arctic fleece and Yukon.
- Leather—The charming jackets are made of leather. Unisex jackets with best price are available online in leather category. Embroidery, boho-chic and embellished ladies jacket online display a wide range of personalities in a single attire.
- Microfiber—A relatively new entry into the segment, ladies jacket manufacturers are embracing this technologically-advanced material for its cost-effective and durable properties.
There are four types of microfibers:
- acrylic microfibers
- nylon microfibers
- polyester microfibers
- rayon microfibers
3. Utility tips
A jacket should fulfil all the basic needs of an outdoor activity. 6 things you should look for in a utility-driven ladies jacket online.
- Removable/detachable cape hoods
- Zipped pockets
- Reversible wearing
- Quick dry mechanism
- Polyurethane coating with rip-top fabric and storm flaps
4. Fits and size
In order to get the best fit from ladies jacket online, always measure the size up at bust, waist and hips. Bust and waist are the fullest parts that should be covered completely for best fit. If you are picking an oversized ladies jacket online, measure 20 cm down your natural waistline for a better fit.
5. Labels and refund policies
In case the Ladies jacket online does not meet your expectations or body size, look for the conditions on return policy. A return policy within 15 to 20 days should be your top choice.
Lastly, it is best to read through the reviews and testimonials online. Do enquire about the ladies jacket in the stores first before placing an order.