Are you in love with all those leggings that you see in different e-stores? Got your own wardrobe full of different plain, basic and printed leggings? Tired of having your favorite leggings getting torn all the time?
Buying leggings is easy – you just visit a leggings India online store and pick up the color that you want to wear below or under something. Since leggings are cheap, you don’t mind buying them over and over again. But how many times would you really want to buy all those same bottoms?
It is better to learn to take care of your leggings and avoid spending more than you really wish to or should. Here are the top ten ways for you to take care of your leggings:
1) Prefer washing them separately with hands: It is always good to wash leggings with your hands, since their fabrics or materials are quite delicate and soft. Machine wash may tear these bottoms.
2) Do not keep them soaked in laundry detergent for a long period of time: Do not keep the leggings soaked for a longer period of time. Even if you wish to wash them in the washing machine, ensure that you don’t soak them for long.
3) Do not use brush to wash or clean them: It is better to keep the leggings away from hard materials like laundry scrubbers or brushes; these would not clean them, but tear them away!
4) Prefer using a gentle detergent to keep those leggings for longer durations: It is always good to keep the leggings away from strong laundry detergents, due to the softness of their materials. When you use gentle detergents, you increase the life of your leggings.
5) Never bleach the leggings: Bleaching is bad for any cloth, unless you are a professional in the process. If you try bleaching your leggings, you are bound to make them useless.
6) If you are planning to use a stain remover, do not keep the legging soaked for a long period of time: Even if there are strong stains on your leggings, do not soak them for longer durations if you want to wear them over and over again.
7) Buy a branded legging to ensure that it stays with you for a longer time: Branded leggings stay with you at least for a year or two; thus, always prefer brands, when it comes to buying leggings.
8) Before you wear a new legging, get it double stitched from a good tailor: Get the leggings double stitched before you wear them; you enhance their lives by spending a few bucks extra.
9) Iron your leggings just like you iron all the other clothes: To enhance the appearance of your leggings, get them ironed, just like you get all of your clothes ironed.
10) Create a separate section for leggings in your wardrobe: It is better to make a separate section for leggings in your wardrobe, so that the other clothes don’t tear their threads by tangling with them.