If you are nervous about your wedding day, let us relax you! There is absolutely nothing that you need to be worried about – no doubt your wedding day is going to be one of the most special days in your life, you need to calm yourself down! We are sure you have already prepared yourself for this day, but are nervous about selecting your shoes, since they are as important as the bridal gown that you wear on the big day.
Don’t Worry– here are some of the most important tips for you to get the best wedding shoes for your special day:
1. Wedding shoes must be comfortable: We don’t know whether it is the worst thing or the best thing, but standing for three to four hours at your reception is difficult. Therefore, you need to wear shoes that make you feel comfortable enough to stand for a long period of time. Don’t let them tire you!
2. Try a well-known e-store: Rather than wasting time in roaming around different land based stores, prefer e-stores, since they are the best ways to shop effortlessly. Moreover, e-stores always come up with amazing offers for the brides-to-be so grabbing a few of them should not be very difficult for you! Keep your eyes open so that you get the best for yourself and help your feet glitter on the day of your wedding.
3. Don’t wait for the last moment: Most of the brides wait for the last moment to buy bridal sandals for themselves – don’t do that! Make sure your wedding dress, jewelries and shoes are selected at least half a month before your wedding, so that you are not stressed. These days, most of the brides-to-be prefer trying their wedding gowns at least four to five times before the big day; do the same with shoes also. Wear shoes that make you feel like you are on top of the world!
4. Buy something glittering: Don’t listen to those, who force you to keep it low and simple – it is your wedding, which doesn’t happen every day! Go through the galleries of different e-stores and buy something that helps you glitter. If you like glittering shoes and can handle them well on the stage, don’t compromise on your taste or choice.
5. Let the sandals be high-heeled, only if you are comfortable with heels: Usually, brides prefer wearing flat heeled sandals; if you can handle high heels, why not try them? If you are used to wearing such heels, it is better to wear them and let the floor tell the guests about your presence, as you enter in high heeled sandals.
6. Don’t spend a lot of money on shoes: We have seen many brides spending like fools on shoes; don’t do that! You might not wear heavy shoes ever again in your life.
7. Match them with the gown you would be wearing: Don’t go for shoes that don’t match your bridal wedding gown.
Let your footwear complement the gown you wear on your wedding day.